Friday, February 16, 2007

Updated the ol' girl...

Praise God for His faithfulness! The start of this year brought a lot of changes, for one I decided I'd read the whole Bible this year, not easily done, but not near have I begun to read as much Scripture as increased as an amount as this- goodness! At least! So far I have missed a week since December 15th. Scripture hungry anyone? I sure was/am. Besides starting the year with that bang0-boomo (now I dont mean to say anything more than "it's a big task" ok? The thing I most wanted for this year was to be reading big hunks of Scripture). (and if anything else, it has been my delight daily! and blessings are huge out of this decision and step in the right direction, for which I praise my God). Ok, now besides starting the year with the Bible, I have decided that I was going to work for some time, it's by faith to, and I'm glad in my job. I can sing all I want in the back (we work, but rarely have customers after 6p.m.) of the Cafe- it's great. I work at the Main Street Cafe doing all kinds of different business, such as janitorial, cooking/baking/salad-tossing. I wait on people, make smoothies and coffees. Near the end of the day it is mostly janitorial and stocking. I like it all. I love my job. And God is blessing me in everything I do. Did you know with God there's "everything" attached to it? With God I can scale a wall, with my God I can climb the heights....

No comments: